If you are interested in working with us or starting your career at Bosna Bank International, take your
first step here!
We believe that human resources are the most important capital of an institution and society. BBI
provides professional development for our employees via internal seminars organized by the BBI
Academy as well as on-the-job training.
BBI employees also develop their skills through the Young Professionals Programme in globally
recognized financial institutions like Borsa Istanbul the (Istanbul Stock Exchange), Al Baraka Bank, Kuveyt
Türk Bank, Turkiye Vakiflar Bank, Ziraat Participation Bank and other leading financial institutions. BBI is also one of the few institutions in Bosnia and
Herzegovina that enable employees to continue their careers with prestigious institutions in Dubai,
Jeddah, Istanbul, etc.
All BBI vacancies are announced through www.posao.ba and this website.
By joining BBI team, you join a bank that:
- was the first in Southeastern Europe to operate in accordance with Islamic principles;
- is one of the most attractive employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- invests in the development and education of its employees;
- is strongly oriented towards developing Bosnia and Herzegovina; and
- invests its profits in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The basic values of Bosna Bank International—honesty, respect, teamwork and trust—enable our
employees to develop.